How to change a lightbulb:
1. Turn off the light switch.
2. Using a cloth, push the bulb in, furn anti clockwise and remove it.
3. Insert the new bulb and twist to find the right fit. Push it in and turn clockwise.
4. Turn on the light to test it.
How to tie a tie:
1. Place tie around your neck.
2. Cross the wide end over the thinner end.
3. Run wide end under tie and pull it across again.
4. Pull the wide end through the center.
5. Loop through the knot.
6. Tighten the knot.
How to fry an egg:
1. Crack the Eggs.
2. Add the Eggs to the Pan.
3. Cover When the Edges Turn White.
4. Wait until it's done.
How to survive an earthquake:
1. Find a sturdy building to hide in.
2. If you are in a car, stop the car and get out.
3. If you are on a bus, get off the bus and run away from it.
4. If you are in an elevator, stay inside until it stops moving and then get out of it immediately.
5. If you are outside, find a sturdy building to hide in or run for cover under something like a bridge or overpass as soon as possible (preferably before the earthquake starts).
6. Stay there until the shaking stops and then go back home or wherever else you were going when the earthquake started (if you were not at home).